“Look at data analytics holistically in a way how people work and behave rather than from a technical perspective” as our guest mentor Prashanth Southekal, who helps us deconstruct for us on todays’ episode:
– His top three practices to drive business performance using data analytics
– The importance of viewing analytics in terms of products that meet people’s needs as opposed to projects
– Why Post-COVID data analytics will play a bigger role than it was before.
– Why it’s important to define the cost of not knowing the value of the right information and KPIs.
– Advice to start-up and small companies to get a jump start in using data analytics
If you enjoyed this episode, check out our time-stamped show notes, key quotes, resources and ways to connect with our guest mentor and more at sitnshow.com/podcast/270.