Time Stamped Show Notes
[00:30] – Introductions and what is a fantastic accountant.
[03:07] – Need to start by defining what an accountant is.
[03:22] – Bookkeepers becoming accountants.
[06:30] – Industrial revolutions have heighted expectations on what fantastic accounting is.
[07:50] – On why there will still be a need for accountants but the future will be very different for them.
[09:22] – The importance of focussing on softer skills.
[10:30] – The importance of discovering what you enjoy doing.
[14:20] – Changing the perception of accountants.
[15:20] – How to shortcut the learning process and leverage mentors.
[16:20] – On the importance of connecting with others.
[19:30] – Changing the perception of networking so that it is useful.
[21:50] – The importance of managing yourself and your energy.
[24:45] – We all have the same 24 hours in a day, it’s about what we choose to do with them.
[30:55] – On how you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
- Strength in the Numbers Show (podcast)
- Value Potential Pulse Diagnostic: avfww.com/begin
- James Perry https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesperrycoach/
- Anders Liu-Lindberg https://www.linkedin.com/in/andersliulindberg/
- Andrew Codd https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewcodd/’