Over the last two weeks there has been a Virtual Finance World Summit 2020 run by the Outperformer taking place to over 1000 finance leaders across the globe, whilst also facing into the challenges that come with keeping businesses open and essential services running during the Covid-19 pandemic. In this week’s episode we are joined on #sitn by two speakers from the summit and former guest mentors, Lance Rubin & Chris Argent to wash-up some of our key takeaways:
– The importance of the yin-yang in Finance.
– Using financial modelling as opposed to Data Analytics to get ahead of ahead of a post Covid-19 world.
– The opportunity to reconnect with knowledge and embracing new tools like Loom, Zoom, Slack, Trello, etc.
– On how to take the right actions during and after Covid-19.
– How to build a community and the importance of sharing ideas.
If you enjoyed this episode, check out our time-stamped show notes, key quotes, resources and ways to connect with our guest mentor and more at sitnshow.com/podcast/246.