“What we don’t do enough is communicate what we actually do and why we are important to the business.”
Great advice from our guest mentor Lizi Hills, Commercial FD at Burger King. We also deconstruct together on todays’ episode:
– The value of customer relations in the finance and why an accounting career is rewarding.
– Good reasons why the hospitality industry is a good fit for finance business partners.
– 3 steps to start building better customer relations.
– The Stereotypical Accountant and what people think about accountants.
– How accountants can better answer the “what do you do for a living?” question.
If you enjoyed this episode, check out our time-stamped show notes, key quotes, resources and ways to connect with our guest mentor and more at sitnshow.com/podcast/266.