“Saying hello doesn’t have an ROI. It’s about building relationships.” Gary Vaynerchuk
I was reviewing the Finance Mentors’ Handbook this week and whilst going through the index I discovered one of the most frequently used words was relationships so I guess this must be quite important to be a successful modern finance professional. So we’ve pulled together a special on how to practically build relationships within modern finance today from all parts of our worlds, even virtual.
We’ve included six short segments from guest mentors on #sitn to share with you on how they’ve developed relationships across all parts of the globe and various business functions. Enjoy!
– The art of finance professionals building relationships.
– Moving from the backseat to the front row
– Finding the commonalities such as food to build connections across continents
– How to engage with other departments.
– Why LinkedIn is a great place to build relationships.
– The value of being the gofer